Financial Aid for Low-Income Families
Palcare families with a need for financial scholarship or subsidy support because of economic hardship may qualify for one of the two programs listed below:
California Department of Education, Child Development Division Subsidy Program
Families wanting to qualify for this State funded program must register and qualify for care based on need and income. Proof of income and need are required.
This program is designed for parents who are:
- Employed but meet the income criteria
- Seeking employment
- Participating in Vocational Training
- Incapacitated; unable to care for children
Palcare has a tuition assistance program for employees that work at SFO. Families qualify based on their income and employment at SFO. A copy of your SFO badge and proof of income is required to qualify.
- Tuition assistance based on income
- Families receive priority enrollment
- Waitlist fees or registration fees are paid by SFO
- Palcare offers extend hours 6AM - 11PM, Monday - Saturday to accomodate nontraditional work schedules of SFO employees.
Contact our Enrollment Director for further information.